Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Can't Agree More

From The Island Blog (paraphrased):

Alameda Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive Officer Melody Marr said her board would prefer that SunCal negotiate its development agreement with the city. She said the developer should work something out with the City Council instead of trying to make a deal with voters at the ballot box.


And that is why we'll be waiting another 10 years for any progress on the Point. After this debacle, nobody in their right mind would want to attempt a development project of this scale here.

Snarkily yours,
(XOXO)

Del

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your website via Google even
as looking for a related topic, your site got here up,
it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just become alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it's truly
informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. Many people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

My blog ... how to buy A car
Also see my website: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car